Last CAMON 12 Pro has a devotee Google Assistant Button with which users can get more done while on the road.
The world’s first brand of mobile phones TECNO Mobile brings its latest Camon 12 Pro smartphone, powered by the Android ™ 9 Pie operating system from Google and equipped with the Google Assistant button, to CES 2020 on January 7.
TECNO Mobile has entered into a partnership with Google to offer customers the latest Android operating system. As Google makes improvements to Android for a smooth experience with the new class of smart devices, TECNO launched the latest CAMON 12 Pro smartphone with the Google Assistant button displayed in a Google stand on CES 2020 to help users do things quickly and plan so that users can focus on what’s most important.
Google demonstrates smart devices with the Google Assistant button on CES 2020
TECNO CAMON 12 PRO with the Google Assistant button displayed on the Google stand
“TECNO emphasizes immersive user experiences offered by advanced hardware and software,” said Stephen HA president of TRANSSION and GM of TECNO Mobile: “We are delighted to embark on this mission with Google.”
The newly released CAMON 12 Pro is equipped with a 16 + 2 + 8MP AI Max Triple rear camera, revolutionary in-display fingerprint scanner and the Android ™ operating system, which provides:
- Support for multiple cameras and camera updates: With the triple rear camera, users enjoy seamless zoom, bokeh and stereo vision.
- AR Emoji: CAMON 12 Pro users can animate their favorite emoji with real facial expressions.
- Improved messaging experience: Users can reply to messages or enter other text directly from notifications. Android ™ 9 Pie now displays images in Message Alerts on Phones.
- Simplified settings for notification channels: Users can now block entire groups of channels within the notification settings for an app. Android ™ 9 Pie now transmits broadcast intentions when the blocking status of notification channels and channel groups changes.
- The Google Assistant button: With the Google Assistant, users can manage tasks, keep in touch, get answers and operate at home wherever you are. It also helps users stay one step ahead with smart suggestions and reminders when needed, directly on the phone screen. Say “Hey Google” or tap the Google Assistant button to get started.
TECNO has proven to be highly capable of taking the lead by responding to the latest consumer trends with robust R&D. TECNO will further expand its collaboration with Google to offer customers more advanced and powerful smartphones.
About TECNO Mobile
TECNO Mobile is a premium smartphone brand from TRANSSION Holdings. TECNO values the brand essence of “Expect More” and strives to give the masses access to the latest technology at affordable prices, so that consumers can go beyond their current limitations and discover a world of possibilities. TECNO understands the needs of consumers from different markets and offers them localized innovations in a product portfolio with smartphones, tablets and function phones. TECNO is a major global player with presence in around 60 emerging markets around the world. It is also the worldwide official tablet and handset partner of Manchester City Football Club. For more information, visit: www.tecno-mobile.com
Find out more