Gearbox saw players skip phases in that fight because Captain Haunt’s shields were not tank enough. To remedy this, his shields have been strengthened, but the fight now has a greater chance of dropping legendary gear compared to pre-hotfix.
Outside of that fight, Gearbox has made a few other tweaks to lower the rates. Hecktoplasm should now drop more frequently from Ghosts, with up to five Hecktoplasm from Loot Ghosts. Loot Ghosts are now also dropping more loot and more legendary equipment from Blood Harvest.
As the Bloody Harvest event is nearing its end (December 5), more parts of Bloody Harvest enemies that are terrorized by Terror will now fall more from regular enemies. Read below for the full set of patch notes.
- Increase Captain Haunt’s chance of dropping legendary gear.
- Captains Haunt & # 39; s shields enlarged.
- The drop rate of Hecktoplasm from Ghosts has been increased: Ghosts drop two, Badass Ghosts drop three and Loot Ghosts drop five.
- Loot Ghosts are now dropping more loot.
- Loot Ghosts have an increased chance of dropping Bloody Harvest specific legendary gear.
- The chance that anointed parts of Terror fall from regular enemies has decreased.
- The chance that anointed parts of Terror fall from Bloody Harvest enemies has increased.
- Anointed enemies are no longer immune to Cryo damage.
- Addressing a reported potential progression block for “It & # 39; Alive” with the Abomination bot.
- Addressed a reported potential progression blocker when players have left the game at some point in “The Guns of Reliance”.
- Fixed a reported issue where explosive gunpowder barrels had no effects when shot.
- Explosions created by the weapons of hostile Badass have a much faster explosion effect to reduce screen noise.
Later this month, the game receives Takedown during the Maliwan Blacksite mission.