Did you notice that on the internet? last iOS 13.2 updatewould background apps reload each time you switch apps?
Lots The users were understandably angry about this mistake, saying that it killed “multitasking”.
Apple has finally focused on the complaints and released iOS 13.2.2 to fix the bug. The update also fixes a mobile network failure that disabled mobile data in certain situations.
– Fixes a problem that may cause apps to quit unexpectedly when they run in the background
– Fixes an issue where the iPhone temporarily loses the mobile service after a call
– Fixes an issue where mobile data is temporarily unavailable
– Fixes an issue that prevented responses to S / MIME-encrypted email messages from being read between Exchange accounts
– Fixes an issue where using the Kerberos Single Sign-On service in Safari might display an authentication prompt
– Fixes a problem where it can interrupt loading on YubiKey Lightning powered accessories
You can get this new iOS 13.2.2 update by going to Settings> General> Software Update.
The highlight of the iOS 13.2 update, which rolled out last weekwas the deep fusion recording mode for iPhone 11 (review), iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max (review), and support for the recently launched AirPods Pro. iOS 13.2 also includes a Siri recording feature that lets users decide if they want to send in their conversations Siri to the human listener for review.